Sister Emily DeFord

Called to serve as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Colorado Fort Collins mission.

Printfriendly

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

9/18/13: Bishop Facebook Message

(Editor's note: Can I just say that I LOVE facebook? It makes Emily seem so much closer when people reach out to me and share messages (and pictures) about her. I definitely need to do a better job about that with the missionaries I come in contact with!)




Just wanted to leave a quick note. Your daughter has been a joy. My 4 little daughter really love Sister DeFord. She is an outstanding example of what the Lord needs Sister Missionaries to do in the field. She works hard and is always smiling. She's also very organized. You should be very pleased with your missionary. 

She has been working hard in our relief effort. One minute l saw our sisters in dresses teaching, and an hour later they're wearing muddy clothes hauling wet carpet out of a flooded basement.
Your hard work as parents is benefiting my Ward area, thank you. She has influenced a lot of people for good.

Bishop M

No comments:

Post a Comment