Sister Emily DeFord

Called to serve as a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Colorado Fort Collins mission.

Printfriendly

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Week 11: 10/28/13




I promise a longer email next week!  Next week is week 6 of this transfer!  We have interviews with President Brown tomorrow and I think I will ask him to cancel transfers ;) also we have an extra zone conference type thing this transfer (next week) because Elder Gay of the Seventy is doing a mission tour.  Not sure what will be going on but things are always an adventure!  I love you!


So Sister Z and I got to go to the temple today!  That made today our p-day though, but the plan wasn't set early enough for me to tell you about it last week Sorry!

And now because it is Wednesday we have an appointment (one of our investigators is a standing appointment wednesday afternoons so we are a bit short on time) but I will put pictures on here!


 Dumpster diving between Ward Council and Sacrament meeting because we are pretty sure our keys were thrown away after the ward Halloween party... Yay!  Sister Z found the keys!  And they were wrapped in a plastic tablecloth so they weren't even gunky!

Our costumes...we traded nametags ;) and Sister Seyfi popped in too!

So let's see...The Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion!

No comments:

Post a Comment